Updated: Jun 27
Note: This article contains affiliate links, and I make a commission if you choose to purchase directly with my link. Affiliate links are denoted with an asterisk.
This recipe is very simple and easy for you to make! As I have been looking for clean, healthy, nutrition dense meals, I came up with this combination of sweet and spicy! It is gluten free, dairy free, and egg free. You could make it for a 2 people as the recipe calls or double it to prep for a family meal.
Mango Tilapia and Spicy Potatoes
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1-2 large potatoes or 2-3 medium potatoes, sliced
1 tbsp Mom's Magic Masala*
2 pieces of tilapia
1 tsp salt
Saucy Lips Tangy Mango Sauce, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Slice the potatoes according to preference. I prefer to slice them thin to make baked potato chips.
3. Place the potato slices around the edge of a cookie sheet.
4. Sprinkle the Mom's Magic Masala seasoning evenly on the potatoes.
5. In the center of the cookie sheet, place the tilapia pieces.
6. Sprinkle salt on the tilapia.
7. Pour the Saucy Lips Tangy Mango sauce on the tilapia. I prefer to cover the tilapia completely in the sauce.
8. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature of the tilapia is 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
Please share your pictures of success using this recipe below and enjoy!