Strawberry, Honey, and Prosciutto Pizza
Updated: Jun 27, 2020
Note: This article contains affiliate links, and I make a commission if you choose to purchase directly with my link. Affiliate links are denoted with an asterisk.
I came up with this recipe last week! Craving a combo of savory and sweet, I Googled recipes for prosciutto pizza, but they all called for figs which I didn't have. I decided to try my own combo, and it turned out fantastic! This recipe is top 8 allergen free, making it extremely accessible for everyone!
Strawberry and Prosciutto Pizza
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
1 1/2 cups Namaste Foods Pizza Crust Mix*
1 tsp oil
1 1/4 cups water
1 can pizza sauce
1/3 - 1/2 bag of Daiya Cutting Board Shredded Mozzarella Cheese*
6 strawberries, halved
1/2 onion, chopped
6-10 slices of prosciutto (I used Mortadella) Savannah Bee Honey for Cheese*, drizzled to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a large pizza pan with non-stick spray.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups pizza crust mix with 1 teaspoon of oil and 1 1/4 cups water. Beat with electric mixer for 3 minutes. Batter will be consistency of cake batter.
3. Scrape batter onto pizza pan and spread with spatula. Spread batter at least 14" and no more that 1/4" thick.
4. Place crust in the oven on the lowest oven rack.
5. While the crust is baking, cut up the strawberries and onions.
6. After crust has baked for approximately 20 minutes, pull crust out and add the pizza sauce and toppings. (I added sauce, then cheese, then prosciutto, strawberries, and onion, and then finally drizzled honey over the top. As seen in the picture above, I folded the prosciutto rather than laying it flat.) For crispier crust, flip over the crust before adding sauce and toppings.
7. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Please share your pictures of success using this recipe below and enjoy!
Instructions for pizza crust copied from Namaste Pizza Crust instructions.